- Water Hyacinth Furniture
- Fiji Rattan Furniture
- Outdoor Fabric Ranges new
- Reclaimed Furniture
- Aluminium furniture New for 2020
- New York Aluminium Range
- Rattan corner sofa sets
- Rattan Dining Furniture Sets
- Recycled Teak Dining
- Teak Dining Sets
- Teak Tables
- Winchester Range
- Oxford Garden Furniture
- Teak Chairs
- Luxor Premium Range
- Casino dining sets
- Cantilever Parasols
- Luxury Rattan Day Beds
- Rattan Sun Loungers
- Patio Heaters
Available in a number of sizes, the roof has a fully retractable canopy cover, which at the touch of a button can be extended to provide shelter, or retracted to take advantage of the good weather. You can also choose your frame colour - whether it be white or anthracite
Please note this product is made to order with 12 weeks order time.
Available in two sizes – Three Seat and Four Seat – making it suitable for all sorts of spaces whether large or small, commercial or domestic.
The summer dream comes with headrests and the swing can be pinned to the frame in a stationary position if you don’t want to sway gently
Fiji Bar Stool
contemporary design offers practicality and style with chunky base unit and a solid bar table top all made using coated aluminium frames.
Delivery Policy Spain Mainland
- Manufactured to look and feel like natural rattan.
- A cinch to clean down – do individual areas with a damp cloth or wash the whole thing down with the garden hose.
- It has a high resistance to water and extremes of temperature making it perfect for use outside all year round.
- UV and colour stabilised for that non-fade quality.
- These high quality grades of synthetic rattan are do not split or crack over time.
Sumptuous Olefin Cushions:
Only the best will do when you’re looking for long lasting quality throughout …
- Olefin fibres are well known for offering the highest quality specifications for outdoor use.
- Raw materials used are 100% recyclable with little or no waste produced in production.
- They have a massive resistance to abrasion, chemical attack, staining and mildew.
- UV stabilisers mean they block 96% of the sun’s harmful rays and solution dying means they don’t fade easily.
- Thermal bonding of the fibres makes them tough even when wet.
- Low moisture absorption means they dry super quickly.